CMP Advanced Mechanical Solutions is a recognized North American leader in the design and manufacturing of truly custom electro-mechanical enclosure + high precision machining solutions.
CMP invests in maintaining state-of-the-art facilities strategically located in important regions. Equipped with the latest in technologically advanced machinery, we are able to support even the most complex products and guarantee best-in-class quality through ISO 9001:2000 certified processes.
High Precision Sheet Metal Fabrication & Machining
- In-house capability of sheet metal fabrication with machining requirements.
- New Product Introduction (NPI) services
- Automated Manufacturing Cells combined with Robotics
- 3-year capital expenditure replacement cycle
- North American Beta Test site for Amada fabrication equipment
- Innovative Visual Training System
- Capacity to Support Low to High Mix / Low-Medium Volume Programs
- Capability to Support a variety of product lines from small to large, simple to complex, medium to high precision.
- Experience & expertise in a range of industries including industrial, medical, self-service, homeland security etc.
CMP’s manufacturing process is a true lean, “demand pull” system that maximizes value add activities and minimizes waste.
Visual kanbans are utilized throughout the manufacturing processes that are replenished when a “pull” signal is received from the Customer.
Lean Manufacturing Benefits
- Continuous cost improvement (CMP’s Deep Dive™ Cost Reduction Program)
- High delivery precision
- Limited inventory liability
- Improved quality performance
- Reduced manufacturing intervals
- Increased flexibility/ responsiveness to demand
- Rapid implementation of product changes
||CMP-NY makes components for a variety of industries and boasts one of biggest machines in North America. |
|[watch clip] |
CMP provides profitable solutions for our customers across a broad range of mechanical design disciplines.